At TheBobs.com, we hope small businesses can be successful after COVID-19. We welcome small business owners, entrepreneurs, startups, and business experts to contribute guest articles filled with original, valuable content that helps small business owners run their businesses better.
Why Write Business & Entrepreneur Guest Posts for Us?
If you’re a business owner or entrepreneur, you may question the value of writing guest posts for other websites. You may think, “Isn’t it better to just concentrate on my own website?” However, there are several benefits why guest posting can be a great move for you and your business.
Increase Your Brand Awareness: When you write a guest post, more people get to know about your brand. It’s like telling a new group of people, “Hey, check out what I do!” This can lead to more people recognizing your brand and what it stands for.
Boost Your Website’s Domain Authority and Organic Traffic: Our website has a high domain authority (MOZ DA60, Ahrefs DR51) with organic traffic. When you write for us, you get to link back to your site. This not only increases your website authority but also brings more people to visit your site.
Business & Entrepreneur Topics We Love
We accept a range of business content, including but not limited to:
- E-Commerce, B2B, B2C,
- Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Finance and Accounting
- Human Resources
- Technology and SaaS (Software as a Service)
- Supply Chain and Logistics.
- Retail and Wholesale Trade
- Business Coaching and Development
- Women in Business
- Operational Efficiencies
When you’re ready to submit your guest post to us, here’s what you need to keep in mind to make sure your content meets our standards:
- Be Original: Your article should be 100% your own work and not copied from anywhere else.
- Word Count: Your article should be between 800 and 2500 words. This gives you enough space to share your ideas in detail but still keeps readers engaged.
- Spelling and Grammar: Make sure your writing is clear and free of errors.
Business Article Samples:
How to Submit Your Posts?
Simply email to [email protected]